We are following COVID-19 protocols to keep our customers and employees safe
- Facemasks are always required to be worn while in the center if you are not vaccinated.
- Maximum of 10 people in each center — including staff.
- Plexiglass dividers are used at the front desk, staff offices, and seminar rooms.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the store for use.
- All surfaces will be sanitized after every appointment.
- Customers will be asked to attest to no COVID-19 symptoms and known exposure.
We are seeing customers by appointment only:
- Appointments are for one person.
- Please contact the retail center prior to your appointment if you need to bring any additional people with you.
- Customers are asked to call the center when they arrive to check in for their appointment.
- If at capacity, you may be asked to wait outside.
Schedule an appointment with us now.